"SAFE WELCOME" PROTOCOL
Measures taken to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
Discover the measures we have adopted to guarantee your health and ours to help you experience a carefree holiday full of pleasurable sensations.
- All our collaborators have their temperature checked before the start of their work shift.
- We ask each guest to sign a self-declaration upon arrival, which certifies the absence of symptoms resulting from respiratory infection and not to have a body temperature above 37.5 ° C.
- Automatic stands have been installed in various points of the structure at the disposal of guests and staff, for the distribution of hand sanitizing gel and disposable gloves.
- The whole team of the housekeeping department has been properly trained to perform a correct sanitation of the common areas and rooms.
- In carrying out their duties, the whole team is equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable masks and disposable gloves).
- At the reception and inside the common areas there is an obligation to respect the interpersonal safety distance of at least 2 meters. We have facilitated distancing by installing special markers on the floor in some spaces.
- We ask each guest to wear respiratory protection in all the common areas of the hotel and in all cases where it is not possible to respect the distance of 2 m dictated by the rules of social distancing.
- Guests not belonging to the same family and staff are asked to avoid any type of physical contact (handshakes, hugs and kisses).
- Guests are asked not to create gatherings within the common areas and to reduce the time spent inside the reception area.
- Everything that is provided for use by the facility is sanitized before and after each use.
- At the end of each work shift, the hotel staff sanitizes the workstation and equipment. In addition, staff uniforms are changed daily to guarantee maximum hygiene.
- Disposable one-time use masks are available for € 1.
- Elevator access is allowed at the same time for guests staying in the same room.
- A Covid-19 manager has been appointed within the structure to ensure that all procedures and rules are guaranteed to protect the safety of guests and staff.
- To avoid waiting times at check-in, we have adopted the following system:
- we request our guests to send all the information necessary for registration before arrival, together with a copy of the identity document that will be shown upon check-in;
- we have automated payment systems and sanitized key cards ready for use by the guest upon arrival;
- we have virtual concierge information systems, so as to minimize the opportunities for contact with the reception staff.
- Upon check-in, guests are provided with a mini directory containing the main information about the property.
Cleaning of rooms and common areas
- The daily sanitation of common areas and rooms is carried out by our highly qualified and trained cleaning staff.
- Cleaning and sanitization processes are carried out separately to ensure maximum hygiene.
- The cleaning staff is equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves and surgical masks).
- The cleaning trolley is kept in spaces that are not accessible to guests and staff outside the housekeeping staff.
- All rooms are aired out when the cleaning staff enter.
- If the guest finds cleaning staff inside their room, they must wait for the cleaning and sanitization process to be completed before entering.
- Any guest is entitled to request that their room is not cleaned during the duration of their stay.
- All surfaces are treated with appropriate sanitizing solutions. Particular attention is paid to critical points, such as handles, grab bars and push-button panels.
- The head of the housekeeping department guarantees that the cleaning and sanitizing processes of the rooms and common areas are carried out completely and professionally.
- The air conditioning systems are sanitized according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Serving of food and drink
The dining room and kitchen staff have been trained on the safety standards to be respected, in order to guarantee service based on maximum safety.
- The tables in the dining room are spaced at least 2 metre apart so that there is no contact between guests of the different rooms.
- Tablecloths are replaced at each change of guest and the table is sanitized after each service.
- Buffet service is temporarily suspended. To guarantee you all the taste of a “made by Garden” breakfast, we have provided an elegant basket in which you will find delicious sweet and savoury delicacies and drinks.
- The menu available to guests is disposable and includes a selection of wines. Our staff are available to recommend wines that do not appear on the list.
- The dining room staff change their work uniform every day.
- Dining room, tables, chairs and other surfaces subject to contact are sanitized daily.
- The dining room and kitchen staff are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves and surgical masks)
Private Spa/Pool area
- The outdoor swimming pool is open and available to guests. Access to it is limited and the sunbeds are positioned in such a way as to guarantee social distancing.
- There are hand disinfection stations available for guests in the pool area.
- The Private Spa can be used upon reservation. The whole environment is cleaned and sanitized after every use.
If a guest inside the facility should experience symptoms attributable to the Covid-19 infection (fever, breathing difficulties), they must promptly notify the hotel management staff, who will inform the competent health authorities.
To reduce the risk of infection, the guest will be invited to wait for the arrival of the health authorities inside their room or in an isolated environment.
A “protective kit” is available at the reception for both the guest and the person providing assistance in case of suspected symptoms of Covid-19. The above kit consists of:
- disposable masks with FFP2 filter;
- face protection screen;
- disposable gloves;
- disposable protective apron;
- full-body long-sleeved jumpsuit;
- disinfectant and / or germicidal wipes for cleaning surfaces;
- disposable bag for waste with risk of contamination.
This document is subject to changes and / or implementations relating to the developments of the state of emergency and any decrees and orders issued at a national and regional level.